Fastest Refunds Possible with e-File and Direct Deposit
Benefits of IRS e-File and Direct Deposit:
- Refund Deposited to Your Checking or Savings Account
- Fast IRS Confirmations - Tax Refunds in Half the Time
(can take up to 6 weeks if you file by mail)
- 100% Secure & Guaranteed Accurate
Fast Tax Refunds with Taxbrain
Get the fastest possible tax return when you e-File and select direct deposit. When you file your income taxes by mail, your refund could take up to 6 weeks. Taxbrain is always FREE to try and you only pay to print or e-File.Filing your taxes on Taxbrain:
- Saves you time when you file your state taxes with your federal return.
- Provides unlimited access to free live chat, phone support and secure email.
- Guarantees your information is secure and your tax return is 100% accurate.
Hassle Free Payment Option - No Out-of-Pocket Fees!*
Don't have a credit card? That's ok; select our Hassle Free Option at checkout to deduct your Taxbrain fees from your federal tax refund. Get the balance processed via refund transfer and delivered with direct deposit!
- Deduct Tax Preparation Fees Directly From Your Tax Refund
- No Credit Card Required
- Direct Deposit Available & E-file Required
*Refund Transfers are a bank product offered by University National Bank, Member FDIC. Tax refund and e-Filing are required in order to receive Refund Transfer. Bank fees apply. Product terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other IRS e-File options are available.